Our hotel blocks at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta at Centennial Olympic Park and AC Hotel Atlanta Downtown are now full.
We have secured other blocks at the following hotels:
Springhill Suites by Marriott Atlanta Downtown
Contact our dedicated reservations line to make reservations and mention Green Sports Alliance Summit at 844-231-5867.
The American Hotel Atlanta Downtown a DoubleTree Hotel by Hilton
Call 404-688-8600 and mention you are with the Green Sports Alliance Summit!
If you have already booked at Embassy Suites, here is more info:
We recommend you download the Hilton Honors app. With the app you’ll be able to access your room with a digital key (saving the waste a key card generates) as well as accrue points towards a discounted stays at Hilton hotels in the future.
Starbucks is located inside the hotel lobby as well as a complimentary continental breakfast from 6:00am – 9:00am and complimentary evening reception 5:30pm – 7:30pm everyday.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta at Centennial Olympic Park
267 Marietta Street
Atlanta, Georgia 30313
1414 Andrew Young International Blvd NW
Atlanta, GA 30313
With its LEED Platinum certification, touting the most LEED points earned to date for a sports venue in the world, Mercedes-Benz Stadium will serve as an apropos location for the Summit.
Please enter through the main entrance, off of Andrew Young International Boulevard, next to the Falcon Statue.
Mercedes-Benz Stadium security procedures:
– No outside food or drink is allowed.
– No disposable coffee cups, water bottles, or food or drink of any kind will be allowed
– You may bring an empty reusable water bottle. We will also provide a reusable water bottle for you in your registration bag, courtesy of Klean Kaneen!
– We are providing breakfast each day from 7:30am – 8:15am ET, as well as lunch. All meals are noted in the program here.
– Attendees will go through metal detectors and all bags will be searched
– No weapons (leave that really cool mini-pocket knife tool at home!)
– You can bring a suitcase if you need to leave directly from the event to go to the airport, but please note: there will not be a bag check
In downtown Atlanta’s Centennial Park District, the Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta at Centennial Olympic Park is adjacent to many local attractions, and only a 15 minute walk or a 4 minute drive to Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta at Centennial Olympic Park boasts easy access to MARTA rapid rail for exploring Atlanta.
Embassy Suites offers valet parking only:
Valet Parking | $40.00
(Covered parking, with in/out privileges)
Parking at Mercedes-Benz Stadium:
Parking will be available at the Silver Deck for $10/day, located directly east of the stadium, near the main entrance.
· Hartsfield – Jackson Atlanta International Airport: 8 miles
Transportation type and typical minimum charge:
Bus Service – $5.00 USD
Subway/Rail – $1.75 USD
Taxi – $30.00 USD
· Dekalb-Peachtree Airport: 11 miles
The Green Sports Alliance aspires to produce environmentally and socially responsible events.
Click below to see the environmental considerations we are planning for the 2018 Green Sports Alliance Summit in Atlanta.