Our sponsors are an integral part of the Summit and key players in the green sports movement.
Sponsorship opportunities for the 2019 Summit are available and catered to fit every budget and level of engagement. Sponsors will have the opportunity to be embedded and integrated within the Summit through five distinct Summit sponsorship levels. View the 2019 Summit Sponsorship Overview and 2018 attendee list. Then, get in touch with us to start exploring opportunities for 2019! Please email, Savannah Mallo, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503.226.2377.
Top 5 Reasons for Your Organization to Sponsor:
1. Establish a targeted, hands-on role at the convergence of sports and sustainability
2. Share success stories with peers, executives and potential partners
3. Connect with the leaders in the growing green sports movement
4. Promote and gain greater visibility for new initiatives and products among key stakeholders and decision makers
5. Position your brand as a leader among hundreds of well-established Green Sports Alliance member organizations
NatureWorks, a long-time partner of the Alliance, once again supported the Summit as the 2018 presenting sponsor.
“NatureWorks has supported the Green Sports Alliance Summit since its first inception in Portland, OR in 2010. Then and now, we view the Summit as a critical convergence of business and sports that enables solutions for reducing the environmental impact of sports operations while maintaining or reducing costs.”
- Doug Kunnemann, Business Development Manager, Performance Packaging for NatureWorks.
Interested in joining the Summit as a Community Partner? View the 2018 Community Partnership Overview to see what Community Partnership generally entails, and get in touch with Noel Sandberg, at email@example.com to explore opportunities for next year!
If you have questions about 2019 Summmit sponsorship opportunities or to confirm your spot as a sponsor, please email Director of Partnerships, Erik Distler, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 714-585-8933.
gb&d (Green Building & Design) is a trade magazine that connects and inspires green building professionals by partnering with those at the forefront of sustainable design, development, planning, and policy.
At Looptworks, the only thing we scrap is the typical way of doing business. We're a design brand on a mission: to use only what already exists. To us though, upcycling is just the starting point. Our long term goal is to work towards closed-loop (Loopt) solutions in manufacturing, hence our name: "looped works".